Pics from Leah's birthday

Mr. Mason Joseph is growing daily and making his presence known through all kinds of kicks, flips, and turns. His favorite time of the day for gymnastics is 11 pm... he is already working hard on keeping mama from sleeping :) Our new favorite games are "watch the belly" (looking for bumps and thumps as he moves) and "find the baby" (if you poke the right places you can feel a ridge of shoulder, arm, or leg, before he turns away). Is that really a person in there in that belly? Amazing!
Only three more months!


Comments

Anonymous said…
so sexy in your hotty LONDON shirt! yay! you two look so adorable and happy--I can't WAIT for my nephew!
LOVE YOU!
:)your sissy
Anonymous said…
You look BEAUTIFUL, we are all so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet the handsome Mr. Mason Warren.
Love From Colorado.
Kim, Mike, Acasha, Atlanta & Aaron
Anonymous said…
Hey Leah, you've got BOOBS! Woo hoo! Live it up and flaunt that cleavage girl! Love you tons.
Cousin Amy
Anonymous said…
Dear Leah,
I have enjoyed following your progress through your Mom. She so doesn't look like she could be a grandma! I will send you a couple of pictures of her "Grandma Tuggs" shower. It was great fun and very much a surprize for her I think!
You look fabulous and we are so happy for you and Joe! I will forward your blogspot to Albert so he can keep up with the progress.

Love, Yvonne Shelton and girlfriends(Arlene Robbins, Becky Cyzycki and B.G. Pepper0
Anonymous said…
Leah!!!!!!!!! I am all teary now up here in Nashville. I hear you're pregnant and next thing I know, I get this email and I feel like a whole lifetime has passed me by! Mason is AWESOME. I love him and I am soooooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to show this to Emily.
Love you!
Katie Uden

Popular Posts