9 months old!

Mason is 9 months old!
Life is good, crazy... sometimes just one, most often both...

After 8 1/2 months of bouncing and longing to be moving... he's off! Mason learned how to crawl and pull up all within the past few weeks, which is SO CUTE but really scary when I think of how long it'd been since I mopped the bathroom floor when I caught him crawling towards the toilet... ay yi yi! He babbles all kinds of sounds but no specific words yet. He's just started rubbing his forehead on you for kisses, which melts my heart, and (I have to admit) is SLIGHTLY a Mama's boy... I get lots of cuddles :) But so does Daddy... Mason lights up when Joe gets home from work-- most nights Daddy feeds him dinner and gives him his bath, which he loves!

Life hasn't changed much but I feel like things are intensified... we LOVE our church and are excited to see it growing in awesome ways... as a community it's become really important to us to make a difference in Africa, specifically in helping AIDS victims and AIDS orphans. It's so cool to be a part of an authentic community that cares about things that matter!
Arbonne is going really well.. these past few weeks it's been exploding so that it's almost impossible to keep up with what I need to do... a good problem to have!!! Two of my closest friends have joined my team, which is exciting since we have one more excuse to hang out but now we can get paid for it :)

Cassie's engaged! She and Brian are planning on a May 5th wedding and we're having fun dress shopping, planning, etc. They're living in Palm Coast and plan on staying there. We're hoping Mason will get some cousins sometime soon so he doesn't get completely spoiled.

Joe is doing well at EA; now he's on the NASCAR team so we're trying to brush up on our racing knowledge... woo hoo!



Nekid with my friends in Salt Springs

Does this suit make me look handsome?

Does this toy make my butt look big?

Got poultry?

My role model

I love my Aunt Faye...

And Aunt Cassie and Soon-to-be Uncle Brian...

And Uncle Austie!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my nephew and his fab parents!!!
:)
Seesy Cass
June2006 said…
finally a new update! Yah, I know, I'm one to talk! He is the cutest little man ever! I'll let Brianna see the booty picture when she's a little older! Brianna says, "Hey who is the lucky girl with all the naked boys?"

Popular Posts