Mason's birthday

Ok, I realized I had never put up any pics from the little birthday party in the park that we threw for Mason's 2nd bday. Which wouldn't have been a big deal except that these pictures actually have us in them!



Wow! This proves that we do exist outside of our relationship with our son and do actually have friends of our own!
Check out my beautiful friends below (yes, they are all taken!)...
(Brandy, Kimberly, Amanda, me, Bryn, and Melissa)

This is Mason hugging Peri, after he hit her and had a time-out.
Not sure how she feels about the hug...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my nephew's contemplative look about being two in that first picture. So existential.
You and Joe look great, and I love to see you guys in action with friends at the park!
~sis
Anonymous said…
Adorable, of course!!! Love, Lolo

Popular Posts