Hi from secret me

Hey, if you've found us to be able to read this post, then you probably don't actually need to read it. Basically I thought I should get a little smarter sbout not using too much of our personal info on the WWW for scary identity thefts to use... so no more last names. If you find one somewhere let us know :)

So... the color beautiful. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like color may be a subject that comes up in our family's life more than once. I don't want to be colorblind, as I've blogged about before (ok, ranted about). I think God made an unending palette of colors for us to be wrapped up in. And because of where He's led us, we're no longer a white family; take a good look at Mason and you'll quickly see we're not a black family either (that kid needs a tan! oh, wait, that is SO 1980's of me to say!).

So what color is our family now? We are the color Beautiful.

Indulge me. I like it :)

Comments

Popular Posts