Raindrops


In the absence of a baby book, I'm going to start posting Mason's funny sayings, at least until I figure out a better way...

Mason was crying yesterday (yes, after a spanking... he's still testing every limit possible lately) and, as he wiped a tear away, said, "Mommy, I crying, and raindrops coming out of my eyes."

Awww!!!


We were all in Publix this weekend, and we passed what I thought was really cool-- it's like a motorized toothbrush, but bigger, made for cleaning. (Do I need to remind Joe that I have spent hours this month toothbrushing our baseboards in an attempt to remove the previous owners' grime?) Joe said, "Oh, that's such a gimmick".

As we kept walking down the aisle, Mason started pointing, saying (loudly) "That's a gimmick, that's a gimmick, that's a gimmick..." I think this may have ruined his chances at being hired as the Publix spokesperson.

Out of the mouths of babes.

Comments

Popular Posts