Good pics

Mason is always VERY EXCITED for cupcakes, and Coco-parties (his term for any fun event that involves cookies or cupcakes). He got to put the sprinkles on my birthday cupcakes.


Parkstone had a garage sale, and Mason got a new trike. Gentlemen, start your engines!!!


Cookies this good... who cares if they're in your teeth?!?

When the carpet's being replaced and your crib is disassembled, there's no place to sleep but on the floor :) Can I thank God again that he does actually sleep and that nap times are getting 100 times easier and even longer?!!?

Comments

Acasha King said…
They are both PRECIOUS! The expressions on Mason's face are priceless! I love the name Levi, I think it really fits him well!
I NEED THOSE CUPCAKES!!!! They look so yummy! Mason has such a great smile. =)
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for sharing! The pics are just adorable and it really put a smile on my face! Happy looking kids! :) Hugs, Pam

Popular Posts