Who can walk? Levi can walk!

Comments

Lindsey said…
Yay, Levi!!!
Bryn said…
Congratulations Mamma!
Gedion's Mom said…
Yay!!! Levi. Hi Family. I have to admit I used my google skills and found your blog! It has been fun getting the updates.

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I wanted to let you know about the fabric- Most of it was Amy Butler, she has a website with stores (online and brick/mortar).

I don't know how you continue to make it work with two kids! And you are keeping your faith! Some nights I am so tired I fall asleep without saying my prayers. I hate that about myself these days.

Take care. Sorry to have snooped you out!!!
Korri said…
Hey You Guys! Thanks for sending us your blog address! Now we are connected with all the other families...yeah! Oh my, Levi can walk! Yippeee! I haven't gotten the chance to read all of your blog, but very fun so far!
AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for passing along your blog address! I just love looking in on your wonderful family. And I love, love, LOVE the name Levi! AND I love getting to put a face to the famous Mason you both missed so much while we were whipping through the emotional surf of Ethiopia! SO beautiful. Yeah, Levi! Thank you for sharing.

Popular Posts