Halloween

ok, we live in a zoo, so why not make it official? Here are the monkey and giraffe...
We went to EA for Joe's work party, and the boys had a BLAST. Mason of course is obsessed with candy, and Levi just enjoyes being in the action, so they were both in the best mood all day long. I think in this picture Mason may have just seen a ghost, or maybe a sign saying they were all out of candy...


EA has a ball pit in the middle of one of the meeting rooms. But most offices do, right? This was the boys' favorite part of the day by far. Mason even forgot about candy for most of the time they were in there...


Levi had a love-affair with a popcorn ball. If I ever need an hour's worth of quiet, this one kept his mouth busy...
After EA's party we came home to trick-or-treat with our neighbors.

Payton is a kitty and Jordan is Princess Amidala (Star Wars, probably spelling it wrong and she'd be so disappointed in me!)
Oh, and you probably can't tell in the monkey suit but Levi got into the Miracle-Grow when I wasn't looking and his hair has really been growing so fast. Ch-ch-ch-ch Chia!

Comments

Bryn said…
So cute! I think you should take them to the Zoo in their costumes :) How cute would that be?
Lindsey said…
awe, they are adorable!!
Acasha King said…
The costumes were great! Savannah was a giraffe too! They are such a cute pair!
Judy Family said…
Love the pictures! I have been checking your blog regularly anticipating Halloween pictures. They are too cute :)
Melanie
Anonymous said…
oh how i love my crazy nephews! mason's deer in the headlights face and levi's fro are the best! :)
mandyjean229 said…
your boys were so cute for halloween! Levi is soooo adoreable!
amykovacs said…
I couldn't help but admire your snazzy wagon. Do you like it? I want to get one for Elise and Linnaea when they turn two. Oh, and your boys look fantastic by the way!
Too cute! I just love your boys! Thank you for sharing.

Popular Posts