Phone, doughnuts, and painting fun

Levi is a talker. Even from the first reports from the care center in Ethiopia, we could tell that his developmental milestones were all weighted on the verbal side, just like Mason always has been. Levi's true passion, though, is the phone. The day we took this video he happily played with the phone for a good 30 minutes. I probably should've gotten something productive done, like cook something for my husband not out of a can, but instead I shot some video footage..


Today we had a great day. Joe took Mason to Publix to get doughnuts this morning. I think it was the first time either of the boys had ever had doughnuts. They really enjoyed them. Levi thought he could inhale his, in every way possible.


Later, we painted clothespins to use to hang up artwork in Mason's room. Mason is a very diligent painter.




As far as Levi...Math question: 16 month-old + paint = ?

a. possible poisoning

b. fun adventure

c. laundry nightmare

(Correct answer: all of the above)


He wasn't real impressed with the way green tasted, so he thought he'd try blue. Blue was a big disappointment. But really, when you start the day out with sprinkle doughnuts, it's all downhill from there, am I right?

Comments

Lindsey said…
absolutely the best post of the year!! those boys are TOO cute :-) how did the art holders turn out?
Anonymous said…
Love this, thank you for sharing your family with us!!
Acasha King said…
So great! I love Levi on the phone, he seems mad that he couldn't talk to a real person. Mr. Mason is such a handsome little man, I like the serious painting face!
Anonymous said…
I get mad when I get an operator too! I love how his voice fluctuates like he is really holding a conversation. Your family is awesome! We hope to be able to see you soon! LOve MElissa
Kay Carbon said…
Love this Leah!! Makes me look forward to what our lives will be in a few months!

Popular Posts