Mason quips and Matanzas

More fun things from Mason in the past few days...

Yesterday
Me: "You can have your cookie after you finish your sandwich."
Mason: "No, I'm not going to eat any food anymore, because when you eat you get bigger, and I want to stay little so you can hold me. So I'm not going to eat any more food anymore ever. Except for Pasgetti and Parnasean cheese, those are my favorites."

Today, overheard
"No, Mommy, I'm going to eat food and I know you want me to stay little so you can hold me but I'm going to eat food and get bigger because that's what people do."


Today
"I'm really sick so Dr. Matt says I can only eat ice cream now."


MatanzasWe went to the beach at Matanzas, just south of St. Augustine, with my parents for a few days last week. It was beautiful and we had a great time! We split time between the pool at the condo and the beautiful white sandy beach. We even took the boys out past the waves to the sandbar, and they enjoying the feeling of floating in the swells.


Mason is truly a fish now; we couldn't get him to stop swimming. It is hard work moving that little body around in the water! He is working on "big arms" for his crawl stroke, and has pretty much got the arms down for breast stroke. It's so amazing to see what he can do, especially since I didn't even learn to swim till I was 8!


Levi won "Best Kid Ever" Award when he fell asleep for his scheduled nap each day on his own... the first day on the pool deck under the table, and the second day on the beach under the umbrella.
Brian won "most patient" when he let us make him into a Merman.


Comments

Acasha King said…
So Fun! I love all of the pictures!

Popular Posts