Good things

Mason has a new way of asking for something at the dinner table.
"Whoever loves me will get me some ketchup! Whoever is my friend will bring me the ketchup!"
So sneaky.

We had just sent Levi to bed early last night for stinky attitude (pretty much par for the course lately) and I was washing dishes when out of nowhere Mason came up and gave my legs a big hug. Amazing how much that helps thaw and soften my angry, frustrated attitude. Thank you God.

Last night the boys each got a piece of Valentines candy after dinner. Mason had a little packet of hearts, and he ate the whole thing execpt the last. With the last heart in hand, he got up from the table, went to Levi with the heart hiding behind his back, and said, "Levi, because I love you, I saved this candy for you". Oh, man!

Comments

Lindsey said…
yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy for blog updates!! love, love, love them. 1) i aspire to more like leah warren every day. you are beautiful and stylish and smart and funny and i'm so glad i get to be your friend. 2)levi is going to be trouble to the ladies. it is so on. 3) i love that your boys love each other (maybe not every moment of every day, but they REALLY, REALLY love each other and it's super cute. thank you God!)

Popular Posts