excited about cleaning?!? and more of my grAttitude

This makes me excited to clean; I mean, about as excited to clean as I can possibly get, not being naturally drawn to the duster...

More grAttitude...
11. Day 3 potty training, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, we're even going to go to church tomorrow (pray for Arizona 9am workers!)
12. Beautiful morning in the pool, it feels good to slowly breast-stroke back and forth like an 80-year-old grandma
13. finding the positivity in the moment... it makes a difference in the trajectory of a day
14. we don't have a dog :) one day, maybe. but not now. another :)
15. 31 weeks, less than 10 to go
16. I have enough tomatoes finally that have survived the bugs (pick 'em green!) that I have to figure out a good tomato-centric recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts