Gratitude

I have been saying for weeks and weeks that I need to start my gratitude list. So here goes, finally!!!...



1. Mason on the phone: "Mommy, I miss you". He really does love me!

2. Joe had a little flicker in his eye when I walked into the kitchen this morning and then he said, "You look beautiful". I believed him.

3. My boys, swimming with the Drake boys. Doing anything with the Drake boys.

4. connect group. I love them.

5. Seeing the Parkers at the Y, getting more talk time with Brandy, an unexpected blessing.

6. "100% sure" Sinkenesh and Aschelew are coming home. Love 100%.

7. Pappy in Costa Rica. Awesome.

8. A full night's sleep last night, I was literally heart-pounding excited about it when I did wake up this morning at 6:13 am.

9. A husband who takes time off work for potty-training.

10. Breaking my record... 3 patients in one day.

Comments

Lindsey said…
you are very blessed. i am thankful for that. :)
Kimberly said…
Love it! And love you!

Popular Posts