wednesday, conquered. or at least laying down its weapons.


Really, I have to blog so that I don't forget my life. Sometimes people read it and like it and that's nice but if i didn't do this I'd not have much record to look back on, and my mind is a sieve. Micah is 4 weeks old, which sounds crazy old and he seems so big, 2 pounds or so bigger than when he was born, and I am already grasping, wishing he would STOP RIGHT THERE and stop growing up already! But life goes on. We are back to our Connect Group, thank God for them and the JOY and support they are in our lives. God has blessed us in where he has put us.
Micah went to his first Mr. Richard concert last week, apparently not too impressed as he slept through half and ate through half. Still having faith that he will be the third member of the Warren Brothers band. Jonas Brothers, watch out!
Levi took his guitar to the concert but was too shy to take it out. He does have a shy side, believe it or not! Levi started school today, seemed to enjoy it, happy at pick-up and drop-off.
Mason is loving his school, especially on the days he gets to go to school. He really likes a few of the kids in his class and loves his teacher. We are getting used to each other in the homeschool routine, I am learning slowly how to encourage, bring positivity... these are hard things on a few hours of sleep but thankfully God created coffee on day 3 and it was GOOD.
Joe is back to work this week, I thought I'd be ready to get into the routine without him and get on to reality but I'm not sure reality is really what I wanted... we all miss him :) EA is such an amazing company, who else gets paternity leave? I am spoiled!
Micah seems to be doing a little better as the milk filters out of our systems, still some crying spells but less, and the rash is fading. I have fantasies about ice cream and enchiladas but this too shall pass and I love nursing so it's really not all that hard.
We are praying hard for Ava, my thoughts and prayers are with her frequently through the day and this helps me sometimes to be more graceful toward and appreciative of my own crazy kids. God, please take the cancer away, all the way away forever and ever Amen and please protect my boys. I find myself praying over Micah as he lays in my arms, laying my hand on each of his tiny body parts and praying for protection, now and for the future, and just appreciating the gift of life that He has given us all, and Joe and I specifically in being chosen to raise these precious boys. Abba, Abba, thank you for the present.

Comments

Lindsey said…
Leah, why do you gotta make a pregnant girl cry while she eats her cereal in the morning? ;)
Lori Warren said…
What handsome men!

Popular Posts