old maid

We played Old Maid tonight. I was finally able to reuse my oldest sibling cheater skills... put that Old Maid card up high and that little sib picks it out every time! OK, I'll stop, I don't want to teach Mason how to cheat (although I have a feeling he'll figure that out on his own), but MAN that brought back some good memories!!! Levi, fortunately, LOVED having the Old Maid, especially since Joe and I just died laughing every time he predictably drew it from my hand. he was so excited he kept exclaiming, "This is so fun!" and kissing my cheek :)

I was a terribly devious big sis. I traded Cassie all her dimes for all my nickels, because nickels are bigger, and bigger is better!
CASSIE I'M SORRY. but really it was a great lesson for you in not always wanting the biggest and best, i was really just trying to help you out.

Comments

Cassie said…
aaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahahha you ARE devious!!! publicly admitting these things is a GREAT first step. I'm so proud of you.


p.s. You owe me $83.10

Popular Posts