Dragon Dreams and Hairy Drains, oh my!

Mason woke up smiling this morning and excited to tell us his dream:

"There was a man at the splash park, and wanted 100 dollars. But I didn't give him any money, and so he turned into a big green dragon. Then I turned into an even bigger black dragon. He was mad so I breathed a lot of fire on him and he fell into pieces and then I turned back into a boy."

I would love to have a child psychologist interpret that dream for me. Also the fact that Mason asks EVERY day multiple questions about jail, what you have to do to go there, what happens if you do more bad stuff when you're there already... future cop or guilty conscience? I don't want to know.

BTW, one thing about my day made me very glad to have only sons... cleaning out the sink drain makes me want to VOMIT. So I am glad there are less people with long hair to clog and funk up the drain. Seriously.

Comments

Emily said…
That's so funny! You're going to think I'm a freak, but I had a dream about YOU the other night! You were making lots of cobblers and pies that were so yummy, and both of our youngest boys were there...only Micah was huge (like tall) and David was really tiny (yet David is almost a year older). Really weird... Made me think of you & smile, say a little prayer, and then roll over and go back to sleep ;)

Popular Posts