How Does a Pirate Eat Dinner?

After a long day of housepainting... He dresses in his usual pirate garb, of course. Eye patches are a must even for junior sailors.
A pirate need not sit to dine, he takes his food where he wants it.
And if his feet feel like they need a rest, he plops them right up on the table, dirt and all. Pirates are NOT afraid of dirt.
Of course, a pirate needs no utensils. Hands are fine, the dirtier the better. And chewing with your mouth open? A must!
A pirate can't read and doesn't know the whole alphabet, but he loves his RRRRRRR's!

And if the eye patch troubles ye? No worries, mate, keep smiling! Apparently pirates also sit on other people's drinks, too.
It's a pirate life for me! (But thankfully not more than a few times a year, I hope... all that ARRRing really gave me a headache.)

Comments

Bryn said…
I LOVE those boys! Patches, dirt and all ;-)
Lolo said…
I laughed so much when I saw these photos! Besides the great fun and art of painting their own house, the pirates-with-bad-manners-supper is creative and fun!
I love my three boys!
Anonymous said…
This may just be the best blog post EVER!! So fun and creative, Leah! You guys get the most fun parents award-and you got a painted house out of the deal, too! Fantastic pix-I just keep the blog up as a tab and revisit my favorite pirates many times throughout the day. Consequently, I've been in a great mood the last couple of days : ) Arrrr!
Love, Aunt WHIT

Popular Posts