the famine is real

We really can't ignore it. Or at least, we shouldn't. How can we, and sleep at night? My kids usually eat at least 5 times per day!!! Some people in Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, and Tanzania are feeling lucky right now to eat once every 5 DAYS.  They are real people, not statistics. Whenever I see a video from the Horn of Africa I can't help but look for Levi's birthmom in the crowds. What if she's right there? What if she's suffering? What if I could do something but didn't?
I am a firm believer in the idea that every little bit counts. Adoption, cloth diapers, service projects, hugs... it all matters. SO... I am charging YOU to donate $5. At least. But if you do nothing else, give away the equivalent of less then you might spend on lunch, or a fancy coffee. No skin off your back. But all added together, it'll make an impact for a real person, a real mom or sweet kiddo.
Here's one way I've found to give and multiply your impact.

http://www.sortacrunchy.net/sortacrunchy/2011/09/ask5for5-you-can-do-this.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FTyhx+%28SortaCrunchy2.0%29

Or you can go directly to World Vision to donate. Do it. Now. Please :)

Comments

Kimberly said…
done! Love you!
Emily said…
Thank you for this. What an easy, amazing way to help!

Popular Posts