bravery, laughter, and the janitor

Sometimes something the boys do just really strikes me in a certain way, straight to the heart.

When I drop Mason off at Sunday school and he walks in all alone, he puts his hands in his pockets and bravely steps up to the teacher... I can't explain it, but watching him be so brave truly makes me cry.


When I walk down the hallway at Northland, the boys' school, I can hear Levi's laugh from way down the hallway. What a funny, beautiful sound.

Tonight Micah grabbed the lotion bottle, put his hands up to the spout, and then rubbed them together in a perfect pantomine of me getting ready to put lotion on the boys after bath time. He was so proud of himself and kept doing it over and over :) He's also been "sweeping" with the little miniature broom, and if I drop a cloth on the ground he picks it up and starts wiping down whatever's closest-- table, floor, chair. My little janitor!

Comments

Amy Kovacs said…
I so enjoyed reading about Micah imitating your lotion rubbing. So adorable. But what do you guys need lotion for down there?? :-) Love you!

Popular Posts