What did you do today?

But even as Jesus took three years off from the work of the universe in order to pass his ministry on to his disciples, to live with them, eat with them, love them, instruct them, so as mothers, if we want the same kind of life-changing impact on our children, it will require the sacrifice of our time, our commitments, and it will be inconvenient and life-consuming. But leaving godly disciples is the greatest work we will ever achieve. As I have said many times before, when I meet Jesus face to face, He will say, “What did you do to invest, love, teach your children the secrets of the kingdom of God so that they will love me and serve me with wholehearted devotion?” (From I Take Joy)

What did I do today?
morning devotionals at breakfast, led by my faithful husband
practiced letters
made a number game
traced a 5-year-old
tossed a beanie baby
breakfast, lunch, and snacks t
herapy appointment
taking notes reading, learning, looking to grow and be better always!!!
ball pit giggles and tickles
reading books
playing catch
took a walk
bowling on the front sidewalk

WOW what a day! Thank you God for the sunshine that made a lot of that possible and helped us wipe away this weekend's cabin fever. We Floridians need regular doses of sunshiny blue skies. Thank you God for grandparent help that did most of the unfun laundry and food prep tasks so I could do all the fun things :)

Comments

Great post, Leah! Thank you for sharing this today.

love
amy
Amy Kovacs said…
Um...I really can't tell if Levi is wearing anything under that fancy getup. I will imagine not because it's funnier. Loved the post!
Emily said…
Love this! And love Sally Clarkson! Praying we can both do the things that really matter...and not worry about the rest.

Popular Posts