Take the blinders off!!!

This is amazing... It is so good to be reminded of what a big world we are a part of; it reveals my petty problems for what they are. Whenever I am depressed or stressed I am finding it so helpful to watch documentaries; Netflix is great for that :) To have your eyes opened, your view expanded... what a gift.
Here is a gift for you today, look and be moved to pray...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-most-powerful-photos-of-2011

On the topic of documentaries, we just watched Through Gates of Splendor, the story of 5 missionary men who were killed by natives in the jungle of Ecuador. The amazing part of the story wasn't so much the part about the men that were killed, though; it was what came next... a testimony of forgiveness and the purest love and self-sacrifice I have heard in a long time! I dare you to watch and not be inspired :)

Comments

Popular Posts