spagetti and waffles

 
Transcript of an actual conversation:

Mason: Mom, sometimes when I'm staring off way into the distance, Tuggie asks me what I'm thinking about, and I say "nothing". She says that's impossible, that you can't be thinking about nothing. But it's true! I'm really not!

Mom: Mason, that's because you are a boy. For a woman, it is impossible to think about nothing; we are always thinking about something. But the male brain is actually wired a little differently so that it is possible for you to shut off and not think about anything at all.

Mason: That's really cool!

Levi: High five, man.

(they high five. I sigh, wishing for just a moment that my brain could do that trick, too.)

morning Jumping Jacks

Comments

Meghan said…
What would that even be like?? It sounds nice. :)

Popular Posts