All the time

This week has been hard... The tears come easily and my patience goes just as quickly as we wait for baby girl to come home. The Embassy seems to be just sitting on our paperwork and waiting for who knows what. Again we just need someone to sign something, approve something. So many little steps.
BUT... I trust that God is working behind the scenes for His perfect timing. And today I was reminded that He cares for me and deals sweetly with me in my impatience (ok, my impatience looks a lot like a toddler's temper tantrum, but that's another post)...
Two friends reminded me that they are praying for HER today, out of nowhere... She is surrounded by love! Mason and Levi got the wishbone at dinner tonight and Mason's wish was for little M to come home soon... So unselfish! And a sweet friend sent a video from when she was there a few weeks ago... Another little connection to my little girl to sustain me in the wait.
And so.
God is good.
All the time. 

Comments

Popular Posts