34 week update

So... it's already 2006 and our countdown clock reads "43 DAYS LEFT"... give or take a couple weeks. Either way, he's coming soon and we're realizing it's time to get ready! As you can see, we got the room all painted. Now we're just waiting on furniture to be delivered so we can organize all those teeny tiny onesies.

The holidays, as usual, have flown by. My belly continues to grow and Mason continues to jump, punch, roll, and kick for a good part of each day. He seems to be a very healthy baby! We are excited to meet him, hold him, and cuddle him.
Here are a few recent pictures...

My belly is a great cup holder...


And Joe is very excited to be a Daddy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohmygosh, I hope baby Mason looks like his mother!
Anonymous said…
This picture is out of context. I had just got my new PC for Christmas. (Of course I'm excited to be a Daddy too.)

Popular Posts