advent begins


I want to be more purposeful this year about Advent and helping us all prepare for Christ's coming. We are already getting sucked in by all the sparkly toy magazines; I find myself wanting things for my kids, knowing how much fun they'd have with these new toys, desiring the repreive it'd give me to have them kept busy with something fun and new.... but how easy it is to get sucked in and want more and more and more! But more and more and more of all that usually means less and less and less of Him who we celebrate this season.
(thank you ANN)

Comments

Kimberly said…
We are going to do the Jesse Tree Journey :) So excited!
Emily said…
I completely agree! I so want to be intentional about not just "doing" this season, but actually "being"...being truly present with those around me, and being still in the awe of all that our Savior is. I pray for peace for you & yours in your journey of Advent :)

Popular Posts