spiritual wisdom



This morning we were talking about being the body of Christ, and trying to explain this metaphor to the boys. I'm pretty sure Mason really got this one, because when Levi asked, "What part I am?", he replied, "Levi, you talk a lot, so you're the mouth!"


Mason's prayer tonight: "God, thank you SO MUCH for Micah, I'm praying it twice, thank you SO MUCH for Micah!"


Levi's prayer tonight: "God, fank you for loving us, and for Star Wars movies that I get to watch at my Fwampa's house when I get older, and for superheroes movies I get to watch when I'm older, and please make me fwonger and faster and bigger like Mason."


Micah: "da-da- ggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh." Pant, pant, pant while crawling and trying to stand up bear-walk style. :)

Comments

Kimberly said…
Love your words Leah. I can see you speaking truth into your life and into your children.
Leah, your kids are wonderful! Have you ever read In His Image? With your medical awesomeness, I think you would really appreciate the doctor's fascinating perspective on the ways that the physical body reveals God's kingdom. (I think it's coauthored by Yancey and Brand...I'm not sure of those spellings).

Take care!

Popular Posts