How does He do that?!?

From Psalm 86:

Make glad the soul of Your servant,
For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
Teach me Your way, O LORD;

I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name.
I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
And will glorify Your name forever.
Turn to me, and be gracious to me;
Oh grant Your strength to Your servant

How does God do that? How does He forgive? How are You slow to anger? Lord, teach me your ways!

From Psalm 103:

For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.


Forever loving. Forever forgiving.
Teach me your ways, Lord. I will walk in your truth.

Comments

Great message for me tonight. I'm so glad you shared it.
Emily said…
The cry of my heart as well...

Popular Posts